Project Description

The college was established by the Department of Education as a preparatory school for girls in 1927 and run by the Sisters of Mercy. Since its inception as a preparatory school in 1927 the college has nurtured many hundreds of fluent Irish speaking teachers from throughout the country. Following the ending of the preparatory school scheme in 1961 the Sisters of Mercy continued to run Coláiste Íde as an all-girls second level boarding school educating students through the medium of Irish for state examinations.

Expose Designed helped to design a WordPress based website. This website was created in Irish and English. We provided a complex training of how to use the CMS in WordPress.